Privacy and cookies
Policy on Cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user page (in the browser). Cookies contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- Cookies do not store and do not store any personal data.
- Cookies are used to produce statistics that help to understand how users use the website, which helps to improve its functionality.
- Website writes "permanent" cookies. "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user by the time set by user or in the parameters of cookies or until their removal.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web by default allows to store cookies on the user's terminal equipment.