CAPM/PMP - 5-day or 3-day
- Prepare for the CAPM and PMP certification exam in accordance with PMBOK Guide 5th ed.
- Gain understanding of problematic ideas and the most challenging elements of the exam
- Identify areas of your knowledge that require improvement
- Get support in planning of individual preparation before the exam - useful advice.
- Learn how to tackle the exam - practical tips.
- Gain access to PMPprep online training and mobile app
Both CAPM and PMP certification exams are similar. To pass either you will need to have knowledge of all processes described in PMBOK Guide 5th ed. This is why we offer one course to cover both qualifications.
The scope of the training course
Part I. Introduction
- Exam requirements
- Preparations for the exam
- Useful training materials
- The main definitions
- Management areas
- Project environment
Part III. Scope management
Part III. Time management
Part IV. Cost management
Part V. Quality management
Part VI. Resources management
Part VII. Communications management
Part VIII. Risk management
Part IX. Procurement management
Part X. Stakeholders management
Part XI. Code of ethics
Part XII. General Management Skills
The training course is based on the best available books and tests. Each attendee gets his own set of materials:
PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition.
Presentation - white paper and electronic.
PMP preparation tests.
Duration: 5-day (option 3-day)
Net Price: 4500 PLN (3800 PLN 3-day option)